Is CANNONBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANNONBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a solid projectile that in former times was fired from a cannon
- A round projectile fired from a cannon.
- A jump into water made with the arms grasping the upraised knees.
- Something, such as a fast train, moving with great speed.
- A fast low serve in tennis.
- To travel with great speed.
- To jump into water while grasping one’s upraised knees with one’s arms.
There are 10 letters in CANNONBALL: A A B C L L N N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANNONBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANNONBALL, to go: CANNONBALL?
Rearrange the letters in CANNONBALL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CANNONBALL
7 letters out of CANNONBALL
6 letters out of CANNONBALL
5 letters out of CANNONBALL
4 letters out of CANNONBALL
3 letters out of CANNONBALL
2 letters out of CANNONBALL
Contextual use of CANNONBALL
What's nearby CANNONBALL
Lookup in Wiki for CANNONBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANNONBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANNONBALL"