Is BENEFIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BENEFIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - financial assistance in time of need
- noun - something that aids or promotes well-being
- noun - a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
- verb - derive a benefit from
- verb - be beneficial for
- Something that promotes or enhances well-being; an advantage.
- Help; aid.
- A payment made or an entitlement available in accordance with a wage agreement, an insurance policy, or a public assistance program.
- A public entertainment, performance, or social event held to raise funds for a person or cause.
- A kindly deed.
- verb - to be helpful or useful to
There are 7 letters in BENEFIT: B E E F I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BENEFIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BENEFIT, to go: BENEFIT?
Rearrange the letters in BENEFIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BENEFIT
What's nearby BENEFIT
Lookup in Wiki for BENEFIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BENEFIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BENEFIT"