Scrabble word: VICTORY
Is VICTORY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VICTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a successful ending of a struggle or contest
- Defeat of an enemy or opponent.
- Success in a struggle against difficulties or an obstacle.
- These nouns denote the fact of winning or the state of having won in a war, struggle, or competition.
- noun - a successful outcome in a contest or struggle
There are 7 letters in VICTORY: C I O R T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICTORY
Click to search all anagrams of VICTORY plus a wildcard: VICTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICTORY
Images for VICTORY
Lookup in Wiki for VICTORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.