Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VICTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICTORY exist?
Definitions of VICTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a successful ending of a struggle or contest
- Defeat of an enemy or opponent.
- Success in a struggle against difficulties or an obstacle.
- These nouns denote the fact of winning or the state of having won in a war, struggle, or competition.
- n - a successful outcome in a contest or struggle
There are 7 letters in VICTORY: C I O R T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICTORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICTORY plus a wildcard: VICTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICTORY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VICTORY
- Her Divine Holiness Pope Alice - ready to announce victory ...
- Celebrate Recovery Massena Lesson 15 victory
- victory - The Mom of the Year
- victory wallpapers 1920x1200
- ex-ceed The Happy Achievement of Goals
- victory - OBEY GIANT
- In Christs victory We Face Our Defeated Foe The Goodness Of God ...
- victory Introduces 2012 High-Ball MotorcycleDaily.com ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.