Scrabble word: VICEROY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICEROY exist?
Definitions of VICEROY in dictionaries:
- noun - governor of a country or province who rules as the representative of his or her king or sovereign
- noun - showy American butterfly resembling the monarch but smaller
- A man who is the governor of a country, province, or colony, ruling as the representative of a sovereign.
- An orange and black North American butterfly (Limenitis archippus), resembling but somewhat smaller than the monarch.
- noun - one who rules as the representative of a sovereign