Scrabble word: VICEROY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICEROY exist?
Definitions of VICEROY in dictionaries:
- noun - governor of a country or province who rules as the representative of his or her king or sovereign
- noun - showy American butterfly resembling the monarch but smaller
- A man who is the governor of a country, province, or colony, ruling as the representative of a sovereign.
- An orange and black North American butterfly (Limenitis archippus), resembling but somewhat smaller than the monarch.
- noun - one who rules as the representative of a sovereign
There are 7 letters in VICEROY: C E I O R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICEROY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICEROY plus a wildcard: VICEROY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICEROY
Images for VICEROY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.