Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNFROCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFROCK exist?
Definitions of UNFROCK in dictionaries:
- verb - divest of the frock
- To strip of priestly privileges and functions.
- To deprive of the right to practice a profession.
- To deprive of an honorary position.
- v - to divest of ecclesiastical authority
There are 7 letters in UNFROCK: C F K N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNFROCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNFROCK plus a wildcard: UNFROCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNFROCK
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNFROCK
- ... Catholic Church decided not to unfrock priest who abused deaf boys
- Daniel Fnfrocks Biorhythm on Monday May 6th 2013
- Print Sunfrock by Marilyn Seyb Bombo Clothing Co.
- REVIEW] Little Big Adventure(Twinsens Adventure) - PC
- Guillaume Funfrock LinkedIn
- Funfrock2 (.jpg) with 51 KB - Created by Luke648019651 on 01-06-2006
- - - Little ...
- Puertas de emergencias obligatorias para algunos con candado en las ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- The Craziest Mad Scientists In Video Games Kotaku Australia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.