Scrabble word: STANDARD
Is STANDARD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STANDARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a basis for comparison
- noun - the ideal in terms of which something can be judged
- noun - a board measure = 1980 board feet
- noun - the value behind the money in a monetary system
- noun - an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support)
- noun - any distinctive flag
- adj - conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value
- adj - commonly used or supplied
- adj - established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence
- adj - conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers
- adj - regularly and widely used or sold
- The ensign of a chief of state, nation, or city.
- A long, tapering flag bearing heraldic devices distinctive of a person or corporation.
- An emblem or flag of an army, raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point in battle.
- The colors of a mounted or motorized military unit.
- An acknowledged measure of comparison for quantitative or qualitative value; a criterion.
- An object that under specified conditions defines, represents, or records the magnitude of a unit.
- The set proportion by weight of gold or silver to alloy metal prescribed for use in coinage.
- The commodity or commodities used to back a monetary system.
- A degree or level of requirement, excellence, or attainment.
- Often stan- dards.
- A grade level in elementary schools.
- A pedestal, stand, or base.
- The large upper petal of the flower of a pea or related plant.
- One of the narrow, upright petals of an iris.
- A shrub or small tree that through grafting or training has a single stem of limited height with a crown of leaves and flowers at its apex.
- A composition that is continually used in repertoires.
- Serving as or conforming to a standard of measurement or value.
- Widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence: a standard reference work.
- Acceptable but of less than top quality: a standard grade of beef.
- Normal, familiar, or usual: the standard excuse.
- Commonly used or supplied: standard car equipment.
- Conforming to established educated usage in speech or writing.
- noun - an established measure of comparison
There are 8 letters in STANDARD: A A D D N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STANDARD
Click to search all anagrams of STANDARD plus a wildcard: STANDARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STANDARD
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STANDARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.