Scrabble word: SINGSONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGSONG exist?
Definitions of SINGSONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular and monotonous rising and falling intonation
- noun - informal group singing of popular songs
- verb - speak, chant, or declaim in a singsong
- verb - move as if accompanied by a singsong
- adj - uttered in a monotonous cadence or rhythm as in chanting
- Verse characterized by mechanical regularity of rhythm and rhyme.
- Monotonous in vocal inflection or rhythm.
- noun - monotonous cadence in speaking or reading
There are 8 letters in SINGSONG: G G I N N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGSONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGSONG plus a wildcard: SINGSONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGSONG
Images for SINGSONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.