Scrabble word: SINGSONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGSONG exist?
Definitions of SINGSONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular and monotonous rising and falling intonation
- noun - informal group singing of popular songs
- verb - speak, chant, or declaim in a singsong
- verb - move as if accompanied by a singsong
- adj - uttered in a monotonous cadence or rhythm as in chanting
- Verse characterized by mechanical regularity of rhythm and rhyme.
- Monotonous in vocal inflection or rhythm.
- noun - monotonous cadence in speaking or reading