Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUNDOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNDOWN exist?
Definitions of RUNDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a concluding summary (as in presenting a case before a law court)
- A point-by-point summary.
- A play in which a runner is trapped between bases and is pursued by fielders attempting to make the tag.
- In poor physical condition; weak or exhausted.
- Dirty and dilapidated: rundown housing projects.
- Unwound and not running: a run-down watch.
- noun - a condensation of the substance of a larger work
There are 7 letters in RUNDOWN: D N N O R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNDOWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUNDOWN plus a wildcard: RUNDOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUNDOWN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUNDOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.