Scrabble word: RUNDOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNDOWN exist?
Definitions of RUNDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a concluding summary (as in presenting a case before a law court)
- A point-by-point summary.
- A play in which a runner is trapped between bases and is pursued by fielders attempting to make the tag.
- In poor physical condition; weak or exhausted.
- Dirty and dilapidated: rundown housing projects.
- Unwound and not running: a run-down watch.
- noun - a condensation of the substance of a larger work