Scrabble word: RUBBERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBBERS exist?
Definitions of RUBBERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
- noun - any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber
- noun - an eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber)
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- noun - a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- verb - coat or impregnate with rubber
- verb - to stretch one's neck in looking at something
There are 7 letters in RUBBERS: B B E R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBBERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBBERS plus a wildcard: RUBBERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBBERS
Images for RUBBERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.