Scrabble word: RUBBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBBER exist?
Definitions of RUBBER in dictionaries:
- noun - an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
- noun - any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber
- noun - an eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber)
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- noun - a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- verb - coat or impregnate with rubber
- adj - returned for lack of funds
- A yellowish, amorphous, elastic material obtained from the milky sap or latex of various tropical plants, especially the rubber tree, and vulcanized, pigmented, finished, and modified into products such as electric insulation, elastic bands and belts, tires, and containers.
- Any of numerous synthetic elastic materials of varying chemical composition with properties similar to those of natural rubber.
- A low overshoe made of rubber.
- The oblong piece of hard rubber on which the pitcher must stand when delivering the ball.
- An eraser.
- A tire.
- A set of tires on a vehicle.
- A condom.
- One that rubs, especially one that gives a massage.
- A series of games of which two out of three or three out of five must be won to terminate the play.
- An odd game played to break a tie.
- verb - to stretch one's neck in looking at something
There are 6 letters in RUBBER: B B E R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBBER plus a wildcard: RUBBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBBER
Images for RUBBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.