Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RHIZOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHIZOME exist?
Definitions of RHIZOME in dictionaries:
- noun - a horizontal plant stem with shoots above and roots below serving as a reproductive structure
- A horizontal, usually underground stem that often sends out roots and shoots from its nodes.
- adj - a rootlike, underground stem [n -S] : RHIZOMIC
There are 7 letters in RHIZOME: E H I M O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHIZOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHIZOME plus a wildcard: RHIZOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHIZOME
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RHIZOME
- FileSarracenia rhizome.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Gypsy Scholar The rhizome of Life
- iris rhizome
- Image for glossary term rhizome.
- the rhizome roots develop from the lower surface of the rhizome eg ...
- rhizome - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- rhizome a rhizome is a swollen stem bearing leaves and
- rhizome solomon s seal rhizome
- and shoots emerge from rhizomes rhizomes generally branch as they ...
- rhizome - Wikipdia