Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RHIZOMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHIZOMES exist?
Definitions of RHIZOMES in dictionaries:
- noun - a horizontal plant stem with shoots above and roots below serving as a reproductive structure
- adj - a rootlike, underground stem [n -S] : RHIZOMIC
There are 8 letters in RHIZOMES: E H I M O R S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHIZOMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHIZOMES plus a wildcard: RHIZOMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHIZOMES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RHIZOMES
- ... the ground and washed so you can see howthe rhizomes connect together
- ... dorothy s iris garden offers hybrid iris rhizomes they are open early
- ... Eucodonia xAchidonia xAchimenantha and xSmithicodonia rhizomes
- Hops rhizomes
- Hop rhizomes - RealBeer.co.nz
- Cassava yucca rhizomes vegatable food pattern Stock Photo TONO ...
- Azmina Aboobaker - Lawyer Loves Lunch Wasabi Fried Shrimp with ...
- The L Word on Showtime Get the Newest L Word Downloads and more ...
- Michigan Hops Farm Opening the Ground Planting More rhizomes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.