Scrabble word: RAFFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAFFISH exist?
Definitions of RAFFISH in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- adj - marked by a carefree unconventionality or disreputableness
- Cheaply or showily vulgar in appearance or nature; tawdry.
- Characterized by a carefree or fun-loving unconventionality; rakish.
- adv - tastelessly showy [adj GAUDIER, GAUDIEST] : GAUDILY
- noun - a day or time of celebration
- noun - gaudy finery
There are 7 letters in RAFFISH: A F F H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFFISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAFFISH plus a wildcard: RAFFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAFFISH
Images for RAFFISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.