Scrabble word: RAFFISH
Is RAFFISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAFFISH in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- adj - marked by a carefree unconventionality or disreputableness
- Cheaply or showily vulgar in appearance or nature; tawdry.
- Characterized by a carefree or fun-loving unconventionality; rakish.
- adv - tastelessly showy [adj GAUDIER, GAUDIEST] : GAUDILY
- noun - a day or time of celebration
- noun - gaudy finery
There are 7 letters in RAFFISH: A F F H I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFFISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAFFISH, to go: RAFFISH?
Rearrange the letters in RAFFISH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RAFFISH
6 letters out of RAFFISH
5 letters out of RAFFISH
4 letters out of RAFFISH
3 letters out of RAFFISH
2 letters out of RAFFISH
Images for RAFFISH
Lookup in Wiki for RAFFISH
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.