Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUISLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUISLING exist?
Definitions of QUISLING in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying force
- A traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country.
- n - a traitor who aids the invaders of his country
There are 8 letters in QUISLING: G I I L N Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUISLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUISLING plus a wildcard: QUISLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUISLING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUISLING
- quisling Vidkun Norway (NOR) Europe
- quisling as he appeared on the cover of a 1932 publication. The ...
- Vidkun quisling - Wikipedia
- quisling Ministerpresident Vidkun quisling og hans...
- Today in History 10 September 1945 Vidkun quisling Found Guilty of ...
- Vidkun quisling on the day he became Minister President of Norway 1 ...
- quisling Vidkun Abraham Lauritz Jonsonn
- quisling ein Autogramm gebend (1943)
- Vidkun quisling Heinrich Himmler Josef Terboven and Nikolaus von ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.