Scrabble word: PROVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVING exist?
Definitions of PROVING in dictionaries:
- verb - be shown or be found to be
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - prove formally
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - increase in volume
- verb - cause to puff up with a leaven
- verb - take a trial impression of
- verb - obtain probate of
- adv - to establish the truth or validity of [v PROVED, PROVEN, PROVING, PROVES] : PROVABLE [adj], PROVABLY
There are 7 letters in PROVING: G I N O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVING plus a wildcard: PROVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVING
Images for PROVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.