Scrabble word: PRESENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESENCE exist?
Definitions of PRESENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being present
- noun - the immediate proximity of someone or something
- noun - an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby
- noun - the impression that something is present
- noun - dignified manner or conduct
- noun - the act of being present
- The state or fact of being present; current existence or occurrence.
- Immediate proximity in time or space.
- The area immediately surrounding a great personage, especially a sovereign.
- A person who is present.
- A person’s bearing, especially when it commands respectful attention: “He continues to possess the presence, mental as well as physical, of the young man” (Brendan Gill).
- The quality of self-assurance and effectiveness that permits a performer to achieve a rapport with the audience: stage presence.
- A supernatural influence felt to be nearby.
- The diplomatic, political, or military influence of a nation in a foreign country, especially as evidenced by the posting of its diplomats or its troops there: “The American diplomatic presence in London began in 1785 when John Adams became our first minister” (Nancy Holmes).
- noun - close proximity
There are 8 letters in PRESENCE: C E E E N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESENCE plus a wildcard: PRESENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESENCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.