Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLYOMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLYOMA exist?
Definitions of POLYOMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a virus the can initiate various kinds of tumors in mice
- A small form of the papovavirus that contains DNA and is associated with the formation of various tumors in rodents.
- n - any of a class of submicroscopic pathogens
There are 7 letters in POLYOMA: A L M O O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLYOMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLYOMA plus a wildcard: POLYOMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLYOMA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLYOMA
- polyoma BK virus artwork - Stock Image C0137465 - Science Photo ...
- polyoma BK virus artwork - Stock Image C0137466 - Science Photo ...
- polyoma Virus
- Image of viral inclusions and cellular changes typical of BK polyoma ...
- polyoma - een zeer vervelend papegaaien virus ziekte
- polyoma viruses TEM - M0500939 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Avian polyoma Virus
- polyoma virus associated interstitial nephritis
- polyoma virus particles TEM - Stock Image M0501230 - enlarged ...
- Home Diergeneeskunde Vogels polyoma virus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.