Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINKED exist?
Definitions of PINKED in dictionaries:
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- adj - of a pale reddish hue
- v - to cut a saw-toothed edge on cloth
There are 6 letters in PINKED: D E I K N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINKED plus a wildcard: PINKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINKED
- Rockport Eva pinked Bootie Boots (Dark Brown Leather) - Womens Boots ...
- pinked Ribbon Awards pinked Cut Award Ribbons
- ... pinked seams. The edge of the fabric is pinked with a row of straight
- pinked edge
- Definition of pinked and the meanings pinked - The Meanings
- pinked Cut Classic Award Place Ribbon pinked Cut Award Ribbons
- pinked edge Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Edge Finishes for Embroidery Fabric - Embroidery Fabric Edge Finishing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.