Scrabble word: PINKED
Is PINKED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PINKED in dictionaries:
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- adj - of a pale reddish hue
- verb - to cut a saw-toothed edge on cloth
There are 6 letters in PINKED: D E I K N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINKED
Click to search all anagrams of PINKED plus a wildcard: PINKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINKED
Images for PINKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.