Is PARODY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARODY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- noun - humorous or satirical mimicry
- verb - make a spoof of or make fun of
- verb - make a parody of
- A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule.
- The genre of literature comprising such works.
- Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty: The trial was a parody of justice.
- The practice, popular in the 15th and 16th centuries, of significantly reworking an already established composition, especially the incorporation into the Mass of material borrowed from other works, such as motets or madrigals.
- verb - to imitate a serious literary work for comic effect
There are 6 letters in PARODY: A D O P R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARODY, to go: PARODY?
Rearrange the letters in PARODY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARODY
What's nearby PARODY
Lookup in Wiki for PARODY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARODY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARODY"