Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALANQUIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALANQUIN exist?
Definitions of PALANQUIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a closed litter carried on the shoulders of four bearers
- A covered litter carried on poles on the shoulders of two or four men, formerly used in eastern Asia.
There are 9 letters in PALANQUIN: A A I L N N P Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALANQUIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALANQUIN plus a wildcard: PALANQUIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALANQUIN
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALANQUIN
- Fichierpalanquin (PSF).png - Wikipdia
- ... are granted the honour of bearing the palanquin upon their shoulders
- japanese model palanquin this model palanquin dates from the 19th
- palanquin ClipArt ETC
- Litter (vehicle) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... palanquin caption description a traditional korean bride s palanquin
- pitisi tehd mulle kantotuoli mill voisitte vied mut paikasta ...
- palanquin spice tea palanquin others 2 05 quantity description ...
- palanquin in Singapore Old Book Illustrations pictures scanned ...
- FileA Silver-and-Ivory palanquin Suspended Between Camels in the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.