Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OZONIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OZONIDE exist?
Definitions of OZONIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of unstable chemical compounds resulting from the addition of ozone to a double bond in an unsaturated compound
- Any of various, often explosive chemicals formed by attachment of ozone to the double bond of an unsaturated compound and used in analytical chemistry to locate such bonds.
- n - a compound of ozone
There are 7 letters in OZONIDE: D E I N O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OZONIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OZONIDE plus a wildcard: OZONIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OZONIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OZONIDE
- Ethylene ozonide.JPG
- THREE super ozonide
- Formation of an organic ozonide. The second arrow representsseveral ...
- ... RotationConstants in MHz for isotopomers of ethylene ozonide. 2
- Active Oxygen ozonide
- ... of a persistent ozonide at aqueous ascorbateozone gas interfaces
- ... 7manufacturerssuppliersbuy Cesium ozonide (Cs(O3)) at guidechem.com
- ... carbonylcompound and the reaction diverted to a different ozonide
- Synthetic ozonide drug candidate OZ439 offers new hope for a single ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.