Scrabble word: ZOOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOOID exist?
Definitions of ZOOID in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan
- An organic cell or organized body that has independent movement within a living organism, especially a motile gamete such as a spermatozoon.
- An independent animallike organism produced asexually, as by budding or fission.
- One of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan.
- adj - an organic cell or body capable of independent movement [n -S] : ZOOIDAL