Scrabble word: ZOOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOOID exist?
Definitions of ZOOID in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan
- An organic cell or organized body that has independent movement within a living organism, especially a motile gamete such as a spermatozoon.
- An independent animallike organism produced asexually, as by budding or fission.
- One of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan.
- adj - an organic cell or body capable of independent movement [n -S] : ZOOIDAL
There are 5 letters in ZOOID: D I O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZOOID plus a wildcard: ZOOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZOOID
Images for ZOOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.