Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZOOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOOID exist?
Definitions of ZOOID in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan
- An organic cell or organized body that has independent movement within a living organism, especially a motile gamete such as a spermatozoon.
- An independent animallike organism produced asexually, as by budding or fission.
- One of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan.
- adj - an organic cell or body capable of independent movement [n -S] : ZOOIDAL
There are 5 letters in ZOOID: D I O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZOOID plus a wildcard: ZOOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZOOID
Images for ZOOID
- zooid FULLY EXTENDED. NOTICE THE SPIRALED ROWS OF CILIA AROUND THE ...
- EXCLUSIVE ALBUM PREVIEW Henry Threadgill zooid destination OUT
- zooid ClipArt ETC
- Alcyonarian zooid ClipArt ETC
- Anthozoan zooid ClipArt ETC
- The anatomy of a zooid
- Henry Threadgill & zooid feat. Das Streichorchester der Jungen ...
- Please consider one or more of our monthly subscriptions that will not ...