Scrabble word: OXFORDS
Is OXFORDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OXFORDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a city in southern England to the northwest of London
- noun - a university town in northern Mississippi
- noun - a university in England
- noun - a low shoe laced over the instep
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 7 letters in OXFORDS: D F O O R S X
Click to search all anagrams of OXFORDS plus a wildcard: OXFORDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OXFORDS
Images for OXFORDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.