Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OXFORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does OXFORD exist?
Definitions of OXFORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a city in southern England to the northwest of London
- noun - a university town in northern Mississippi
- noun - a university in England
- noun - a low shoe laced over the instep
- A sturdy, low shoe that laces over the instep.
- A cotton cloth of a tight basket weave, used primarily for shirts.
- n - a covering for the foot
- v - to provide with shoes
There are 6 letters in OXFORD: D F O O R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OXFORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OXFORD plus a wildcard: OXFORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OXFORD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OXFORD
- Learn English in oxford at the best language school
- University of oxfordoxford Hotels
- If it wasnt for University of Bologna oxford would have been the ...
- LDS Site of the Week - oxford England mormonheritage.com
- Last year at oxford Brookes Cyril Grandjean Blog
- DOC - Docs oxford Programme
- FileCornmarket St oxford.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ArchivoChrist Church oxford.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- oxford Today (with Michael Palin)
- oxfordoxford University oxford City
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.