Scrabble word: OVERCOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERCOME exist?
Definitions of OVERCOME in dictionaries:
- verb - win a victory over
- verb - get on top of
- verb - overcome, as with emotions or perceptual stimuli
- verb - overcome, usually through no fault or weakness of the person that is overcome
- To defeat (another) in competition or conflict; conquer.
- To prevail over; surmount: tried to overcome the obstacles of poverty.
- To surmount opposition; be victorious.
- verb - to get the better of