Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUMINOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUMINOUS exist?
Definitions of NUMINOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - evincing the presence of a deity
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of a numen
- Of or relating to a numen; supernatural.
- Filled with or characterized by a sense of a supernatural presence: a numinous place.
- Spiritually elevated; sublime.
- adj - supernatural
There are 8 letters in NUMINOUS: I M N N O S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUMINOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUMINOUS plus a wildcard: NUMINOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUMINOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUMINOUS
- numinous Solitude Design for Vermont
- numinous Reflection photo energy art that captures you
- numinous Healer - Yu-Gi-Oh
- numinous Stillness
- numinous Undertakings (Armor Set) - EQ2i the EverQuest 2 Wiki ...
- Literary Magazines - numinous Spiritual Poetry
- numinous place - surreal print Compare price and get advice at ...
- ... we aim to create a numinous experience within the spectator
- numinous - numinous
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.