Scrabble word: NEWTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEWTON exist?
Definitions of NEWTON in dictionaries:
- noun - English mathematician and physicist
- noun - a unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 m/sec/sec to a mass of 1 kilogram
- A city of south-central Iowa east-northeast of Des Moines.
- A city of south-central Kansas north of Wichita.
- A city of eastern Massachusetts, a mainly residential suburb of Boston.
- noun - a unit of force
There are 6 letters in NEWTON: E N N O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEWTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEWTON plus a wildcard: NEWTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEWTON
Images for NEWTON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.