Scrabble word: LIQUIFIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUIFIED exist?
Definitions of LIQUIFIED in dictionaries:
- verb - make (a solid substance) liquid, as by heating
- verb - become liquid or fluid when heated
- adj - changed from a solid to a liquid state
- adj - reduced to a liquid state
- adj - reduced to liquid form by heating
- verb - to make or become liquid
There are 9 letters in LIQUIFIED: D E F I I I L Q U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIQUIFIED plus a wildcard: LIQUIFIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIQUIFIED
Images for LIQUIFIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.