Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMINENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMINENT exist?
Definitions of IMMINENT in dictionaries:
- adj - close in time
- About to occur; impending: in imminent danger.
- adj - ready to take place
There are 8 letters in IMMINENT: E I I M M N N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMINENT plus a wildcard: IMMINENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMINENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMINENT
- Phocabulary - imminent - Synonym about to happen approaching ...
- Buttersafe imminent Death
- imminent Disaster DeMotivated Poster
- prev next 27. loldogs-funny-dog-pictures-imminent-om-nom-nom.jpg
- Rain imminent
- ownage-imminent photo arrisans photos - Buzznet
- imminent Fail
- FailFunnies.com Presents imminent Fail
- FileOmagh imminent.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.