Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYALOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYALOID exist?
Definitions of HYALOID in dictionaries:
- noun - the transparent membrane enveloping the vitreous humor of the eye and separating it from the retina
- adj - resembling glass in transparency or translucency
- Glassy or transparent in appearance; hyaline.
- n - a membrane of the eye
There are 7 letters in HYALOID: A D H I L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYALOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYALOID plus a wildcard: HYALOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYALOID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYALOID
- hyaloid Blood Vessels.png
- The hyaloid artery is a branch of the ophthalmic artery which is ...
- hyaloid vessels from a three-day old mouse reared in the dark. Credit ...
- Horizontal section of the eyeball. (hyaloid canal labeled running ...
- Diabetic retinopathy sub-hyaloid haemorrhage - M1400151 - Science ...
- Cataract hyaloid artery getoct
- Persistent hyaloid artery in a dog. By permission from Sack W Wensing ...
- Persistent hyaloid artery
- Failure of regression of the hyaloid artery (complete or partial)
- PERSISTENT hyaloid ARTERY (4 month old golden retriever)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.