Scrabble word: HOLIDAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLIDAY exist?
Definitions of HOLIDAY in dictionaries:
- noun - leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- noun - a day on which work is suspended by law or custom
- verb - spend or take a vacation
- A day on which custom or the law dictates a halting of general business activity to commemorate or celebrate a particular event.
- A religious feast day; a holy day.
- A day free from work that one may spend at leisure; a day off.
- A vacation.
- verb - to take a vacation
There are 7 letters in HOLIDAY: A D H I L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLIDAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLIDAY plus a wildcard: HOLIDAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLIDAY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOLIDAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.