Scrabble word: HOLIDAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLIDAY exist?
Definitions of HOLIDAY in dictionaries:
- noun - leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- noun - a day on which work is suspended by law or custom
- verb - spend or take a vacation
- A day on which custom or the law dictates a halting of general business activity to commemorate or celebrate a particular event.
- A religious feast day; a holy day.
- A day free from work that one may spend at leisure; a day off.
- A vacation.
- verb - to take a vacation