Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUMBOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMBOS exist?
Definitions of GUMBOS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various fine-grained silty soils that become waxy and very sticky mud when saturated with water
- noun - tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews
- noun - long mucilaginous green pods
- noun - a soup or stew thickened with okra pods
- n - the okra plant
There are 6 letters in GUMBOS: B G M O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUMBOS plus a wildcard: GUMBOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMBOS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUMBOS
- We now sell ice cream cakes
- Tattoos Cecil Porter Page 7 gumbos Skull
- Caf Sassone Cookbook - Soups & gumbos
- spinach gumbos ...
- BO gumbos - (20081218 ...
- FILE RECORDS RELEASE THE JUNGLE BEAT GOES ON - BO gumbos
- Cajun Restaurant Logo
- New York City Thanksgiving Restaurant Options -- Best Thanksgiving ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.