Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GULPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULPING exist?
Definitions of GULPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a spasmodic reflex of the throat made as if in swallowing
- noun - the drinking of large mouthfuls rapidly
- verb - to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
- verb - utter or make a noise, as when swallowing too quickly
- verb - to swallow rapidly
There are 7 letters in GULPING: G G I L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GULPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULPING plus a wildcard: GULPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULPING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GULPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.