Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUGGING exist?
Definitions of PLUGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- noun - blatant or sensational promotion
- noun - electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- noun - an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- noun - an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - to seal or close with a plug (a piece of material used to fill a hole)
There are 8 letters in PLUGGING: G G G I L N P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUGGING plus a wildcard: PLUGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUGGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.