Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUNGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUNGING exist?
Definitions of PLUNGING in dictionaries:
- verb - thrust or throw into
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - dash violently or with great speed or impetuosity
- verb - begin with vigor
- verb - cause to be immersed
- verb - fall abruptly
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- v - to throw or thrust suddenly or forcibly into something
There are 8 letters in PLUNGING: G G I L N N P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUNGING plus a wildcard: PLUNGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUNGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUNGING
- Prom Necklaces - Find the Best Necklace for Prom
- Hot plunging necklines picture gallery picture 1 glamsham.com
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteleys plunging Neckline at Transformers UK ...
- plunging neckline Canalis also modelled a striking green dress during ...
- Rose McGowan Sizzles in plunging Neckline Dress Fashion Fame
- plunging necklines how low should stars go - StyleBakery.com ...
- Looking Sexy with plunging Neckline Wedding Dresses
- Looking Sexy with plunging Neckline Wedding Dresses Sangmaestro
- plunging Neckline Stock Images - Image 4107874
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.