Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUNGOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNGOUS exist?
Definitions of FUNGOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to fungi
- n - any of a major group of lower plants
There are 7 letters in FUNGOUS: F G N O S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNGOUS plus a wildcard: FUNGOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNGOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNGOUS
- FileFungus ne8.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- photographed in August of 2006 using a Canon 5D camera and Canon 100mm ...
- Theres a Fungus Among Us Mushrooms Molds and Lichens Subject of ...
- FileFungus ne3.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Bright Pink Fungus
- Fungi are designed for use by plant pathologists and veterinary and ...
- These boletes are from the same location as the chicken of the woods ...
- Macroscopic filamentous Fly agaric fungus ( Amanita )
- Suitable Foot Fungus Treatments
- Write My Ideas The Fungus and the toadstool.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.