Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUGU
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUGU exist?
Definitions of FUGU in dictionaries:
- noun - a blowfish highly prized as a delicacy in Japan but highly dangerous because the skin and organs are poisonous
- Any of various poisonous fish related to the puffers that are used as food, especially in Japan, after the poisonous skin and organs have been removed.
- n - a toxin-containing fish
There are 4 letters in FUGU: F G U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUGU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUGU plus a wildcard: FUGU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUGU
Images for FUGU
- Filefugu sashimi.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- fugu is seafood dish made from a poisionous blowfish a peculiar fish ...
- ROZMAITOCI fugu
- fugu (poisonous blowfish)
- fugu The Most Dangerous Fish To Eat PlanetOddity.com
- Dining With Death fugu at Sushi Zen Serious Eats New York
- fugu poison poisonous blowfish pufferfish globefish Torafugutei ...
- fugu also known as Blowfish or Pufferfish has been the fishy dish ...
- ... fugu palabra compuesta que alude a la buena suerte. Un pez globo fugu
- Nosqu.net fugu
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.