Scrabble word: FUGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUGUE exist?
Definitions of FUGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - dissociative disorder in which a person forgets who they are and leaves home to creates a new life
- noun - a dreamlike state of altered consciousness that may last for hours or days
- noun - a musical form consisting of a theme repeated a fifth above or a fourth below its first statement
- A polyphonic composition in which themes or a theme stated successively by a number of voices in imitation are developed contrapuntally.
- A pathological amnesiac condition during which one is apparently conscious of one’s actions but has no recollection of them after returning to a normal state.
- verb - to compose a fugue (a type of musical composition)