Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUGUE exist?
Definitions of FUGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - dissociative disorder in which a person forgets who they are and leaves home to creates a new life
- noun - a dreamlike state of altered consciousness that may last for hours or days
- noun - a musical form consisting of a theme repeated a fifth above or a fourth below its first statement
- A polyphonic composition in which themes or a theme stated successively by a number of voices in imitation are developed contrapuntally.
- A pathological amnesiac condition during which one is apparently conscious of one’s actions but has no recollection of them after returning to a normal state.
- verb - to compose a fugue (a type of musical composition)
There are 5 letters in FUGUE: E F G U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUGUE plus a wildcard: FUGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUGUE
Images for FUGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.