Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUNGUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNGUS exist?
Definitions of FUNGUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an organism of the kingdom Fungi lacking chlorophyll and feeding on organic matter
- n - any of a major group of lower plants
There are 6 letters in FUNGUS: F G N S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNGUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNGUS plus a wildcard: FUNGUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNGUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNGUS
- Filefungus ne8.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- photographed in August of 2006 using a Canon 5D camera and Canon 100mm ...
- Filefungus ne5.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filefungus ne3.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- unidentified coral fungus
- Scutellinia sp photographed at Devils Lake Wisconsin in October of ...
- Filefungus on fungus.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- photographed in June of 2008 using a Canon 5D camera and Canon 100mm ...
- New fungus Found Hopes Got Higher for Cancer Treatment TopNews Arab ...
- Fungi are designed for use by plant pathologists and veterinary and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.