Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRIEZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIEZES exist?
Definitions of FRIEZES in dictionaries:
- noun - an architectural ornament consisting of a horizontal sculptured band between the architrave and the cornice
- noun - a heavy woolen fabric with a long nap
- n - a coarse woolen fabric
There are 7 letters in FRIEZES: E E F I R S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIEZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIEZES plus a wildcard: FRIEZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIEZES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRIEZES
- friezes date 07 april 2011 author sylvia category friezes ...
- friezes along the top of the well-preserved Temple of Hephaestus some ...
- FileLincoln Memorial friezes.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- What is a Frieze - Art for Kids
- Cavalry from the Parthenon Frieze West II 23 British Museum .
- All About Wallpaper friezes - Old-House Online
- friezes The Old Mould Company Ltd.
- North Frieze of Siphnian Treasury Delphi Museum Greece. VIRTOURIST ...
- friezes of Etruscan tombs of Tarquinia - Giovanni Battista Piranesi ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.