Scrabble word: FRIEZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIEZE exist?
Definitions of FRIEZE in dictionaries:
- noun - an architectural ornament consisting of a horizontal sculptured band between the architrave and the cornice
- noun - a heavy woolen fabric with a long nap
- A plain or decorated horizontal part of an entablature between the architrave and cornice.
- A decorative horizontal band, as along the upper part of a wall in a room.
- A coarse, shaggy woolen cloth with an uncut nap.
- A dense, low-pile surface, as in carpeting, resembling such cloth.
- noun - a coarse woolen fabric
There are 6 letters in FRIEZE: E E F I R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIEZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIEZE plus a wildcard: FRIEZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIEZE
Images for FRIEZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.