Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORGERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGERY exist?
Definitions of FORGERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a copy that is represented as the original
- noun - criminal falsification by making or altering an instrument with intent to defraud
- The act of forging, especially the illegal production of something counterfeit.
- Something counterfeit, forged, or fraudulent.
- n - the act of forging
There are 7 letters in FORGERY: E F G O R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGERY plus a wildcard: FORGERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORGERY
- ... Expert Brian Forrest Washington forgery handwriting expert witnesses
- George Velky forgery 28 Nov 1941 Small Town Noir
- ... or sentence for forgery and uttering - us criminal code for forgery
- ... consultation for forgery nations top forensic handwriting experts
- Police Seek Help in forgery Case
- Shroud of Turin NOT a medieval forgery PoliNation
- forger cartoons forger cartoon forger picture forger pictures ...
- When Art Imitates Art forgery of art and collectibles has thrived
- Tonight (Thursday Oct 28 ) the November issue of Open Heart forgery ...