Scrabble word: EXPEDITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPEDITE exist?
Definitions of EXPEDITE in dictionaries:
- verb - speed up the progress of
- verb - process fast and efficiently
- To speed up the progress of; facilitate.
- To perform quickly and efficiently: could be trusted to expedite the matter.
- To issue officially; dispatch.
- verb - to speed up the progress of
There are 8 letters in EXPEDITE: D E E E I P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPEDITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPEDITE plus a wildcard: EXPEDITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPEDITE
Images for EXPEDITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.