Scrabble word: EXPEDIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPEDIENT exist?
Definitions of EXPEDIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a means to an end
- adj - serving to promote your interest
- adj - appropriate to a purpose
- Appropriate to a purpose.
- Serving to promote one’s interest: was merciful only when mercy was expedient.
- Based on or marked by a concern for self-interest rather than principle; self-interested.
- Speedy; expeditious.
- Something that is a means to an end.
- Something contrived or used to meet an urgent need.
There are 9 letters in EXPEDIENT: D E E E I N P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPEDIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPEDIENT plus a wildcard: EXPEDIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPEDIENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPEDIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.