Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIRHAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRHAM exist?
Definitions of DIRHAM in dictionaries:
- noun - 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal in Qatar
- noun - the basic unit of money in the United Arab Emirates
- noun - the basic unit of money in Morocco
- noun - 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Tunisia
- noun - 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Libya
- noun - worth one tenth of a Kuwaiti dinar
- A basic unit of currency in Morocco and United Arab Emirates; a unit of currency in Libya and Qatar.
- noun - a monetary unit of Morocco
There are 6 letters in DIRHAM: A D H I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRHAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIRHAM plus a wildcard: DIRHAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIRHAM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIRHAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.