Is DEVELOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEVELOP in various dictionaries:
- verb - make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation
- verb - work out
- verb - gain through experience
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - come into existence
- verb - change the use of and make available or usable
- verb - elaborate, as of theories and hypotheses
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - be gradually disclosed or unfolded
- verb - grow, progress, unfold, or evolve through a process of evolution, natural growth, differentiation, or a conducive environment
- verb - become technologically advanced
- verb - cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development
- verb - generate gradually
- verb - grow emotionally or mature
- verb - make visible by means of chemical solutions
- verb - superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry
- verb - move one's pieces into strategically more advantageous positions
- verb - move into a strategically more advantageous position
- verb - elaborate by the unfolding of a musical idea and by the working out of the rhythmic and harmonic changes in the theme
- verb - happen
- verb - expand in the form of a series
- To bring from latency to or toward fulfillment: an instructor who develops the capabilities of each student.
- To expand or enlarge: developed a national corporation into a worldwide business.
- To aid in the growth of; strengthen: exercises that develop muscles.
- To improve the quality of; refine: develops his recipes to perfection; an extra year of study to develop virtuosic technique.
- To cause to become more complex or intricate; add detail and fullness to; elaborate: began with a good premise but developed it without imagination.
- To elaborate (a theme) with rhythmic and harmonic variations.
- To bring into being gradually: develop a new cottage industry.
- To set forth or clarify by degrees: developed her thesis in a series of articles.
- To come to have gradually; acquire: develop a taste for opera; develop a friendship.
- To become affected with; contract: developed a rash; developed agoraphobia.
- To influence the behavior of toward a specific end: an investigator who develops witnesses through flattery and intimidation.
- To cause (a tract of land) to serve a particular purpose: developed the site as a community of condominiums.
- To make available and effective to fulfill a particular end or need: develop the state’s water resources to serve a growing population.
- To convert or transform: developed the play into a movie.
- To move (a chess piece) to or toward a more strategic position.
- To process (a photosensitive material), especially with chemicals, in order to render a recorded image visible.
- To render (an image) visible by this means.
- To increase or expand.
- To improve; advance: Their skill developed until it rivaled their teacher’s.
- To come gradually into existence or activity: Tension developed between students and faculty.
- To come gradually to light; be disclosed: reports the news as it develops.
- To progress from earlier to later stages of a life cycle: Caterpillars develop into butterflies.
- To progress from earlier to later or from simpler to more complex stages of evolution.
- verb - to bring to a more advanced or effective state
There are 7 letters in DEVELOP: D E E L O P V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVELOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEVELOP, to go: DEVELOP?
Rearrange the letters in DEVELOP and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DEVELOP
6 letters out of DEVELOP
5 letters out of DEVELOP
4 letters out of DEVELOP
3 letters out of DEVELOP
2 letters out of DEVELOP
Contextual use of DEVELOP
What's nearby DEVELOP
Lookup in Wiki for DEVELOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEVELOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEVELOP"