Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECISIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECISIVE exist?
Definitions of DECISIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - determining or having the power to determine an outcome
- adj - unmistakable
- adj - characterized by decision and firmness
- adj - forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis
- Having the power to decide; conclusive.
- Characterized by decision and firmness; resolute.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “determining or having the power to determine an outcome”: the decisive vote; a conclusive reason; crucial experiments; a definitive verdict; the determinative battle.
There are 8 letters in DECISIVE: C D E E I I S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECISIVE plus a wildcard: DECISIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECISIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECISIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.