Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVISE exist?
Definitions of DEVISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a will disposing of real property
- noun - (law) a gift of real property by will
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - give by will, especially real property
- To form, plan, or arrange in the mind; design or contrive: devised a new system for handling mail orders.
- To transmit or give (real property) by will.
- To suppose; imagine.
- The act of transmitting or giving real property by will.
- The property or lands so transmitted or given.
- A will or clause in a will transmitting or giving real property.
- verb - to form in the mind
There are 6 letters in DEVISE: D E E I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVISE plus a wildcard: DEVISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVISE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.