Scrabble word: DEVISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVISE exist?
Definitions of DEVISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a will disposing of real property
- noun - (law) a gift of real property by will
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - give by will, especially real property
- To form, plan, or arrange in the mind; design or contrive: devised a new system for handling mail orders.
- To transmit or give (real property) by will.
- To suppose; imagine.
- The act of transmitting or giving real property by will.
- The property or lands so transmitted or given.
- A will or clause in a will transmitting or giving real property.
- verb - to form in the mind