Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVISE exist?
Definitions of DEVISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a will disposing of real property
- noun - (law) a gift of real property by will
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - give by will, especially real property
- To form, plan, or arrange in the mind; design or contrive: devised a new system for handling mail orders.
- To transmit or give (real property) by will.
- To suppose; imagine.
- The act of transmitting or giving real property by will.
- The property or lands so transmitted or given.
- A will or clause in a will transmitting or giving real property.
- v - to form in the mind
There are 6 letters in DEVISE: D E E I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVISE plus a wildcard: DEVISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVISE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVISE
- Bric--brac dhumour devise 4
- devise du Jour Le blog de Bruno Repetto Formation acupuncture et ...
- Ma devise
- Une devise pour se motiver - Matre de son Destin
- Les devises Shadok I Affiches par Jacques Rouxel sur AllPosters.fr
- Les devises Shadok
- Rcapitulatif sur une paire de devise leuro dollar
- devises Shadok
- shadock devise 5