Scrabble word: DEVISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVISES exist?
Definitions of DEVISES in dictionaries:
- noun - a will disposing of real property
- noun - (law) a gift of real property by will
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - give by will, especially real property
- verb - to form in the mind
There are 7 letters in DEVISES: D E E I S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVISES plus a wildcard: DEVISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVISES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.