Scrabble word: SIEVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIEVED exist?
Definitions of SIEVED in dictionaries:
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - check and sort carefully
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - distinguish and separate out
- verb - to pass through a sieve (a utensil for separating the coarse parts from the fine parts of loose matter)
There are 6 letters in SIEVED: D E E I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIEVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIEVED plus a wildcard: SIEVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIEVED
Images for SIEVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.